Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        missing <missing@link.umd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stupid newbie question

thanks to m-w.com...

"com.mit

verb. com.mit.ted, com.mit.ting.

1: to consign or record for preservation <commit it to
memory>

2: to put into a place for disposal or safekeeping

3: to pledge or assign to some particular course or use
<commit all troops to the attack> "

slight editing on my part..

it's just bad grammar, perhaps we should remove the word, or at least
rephrase it.

just a suggestion.

-- jan