Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:08:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Canadian WWW Mirror

Jim Brown wrote to freebsd-doc@freebsd.org:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> I submitted your change request to gnats (docs/51526)

Thanks Jim. I could have done the same, I suppose, but figured someone
on -docs would make much more efficient work of it.

> Note- this patch only applies to the main page.  I suggest you browse
> through other areas of the web site and see where you think your server
> should be added and forward these to docs@.

I took a cursory look (grep -R ;-) before sending the email and didn't
find much of relevance in English.. though the other languages on the
whole seem to be quite inconsistent with mirror site information, as the
lists are localized to each language.

- Ryan

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>

        Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon