Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:16:28 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Peter Parnes <peppar@cdt.luth.se>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, rolle@basil.cdt.luth.se
Subject:   Re: mpg audio rtp tool

Lead away Brother !

Actually, there is lots content without necessarily copyright issues
;additionally, there are new artists which definitely want to be heard not
sure that I want to hear some of them 8)

Or, maybe talk to the folks who run http://www.iuma.com to start
the station if they haven't already .

	Cheers,
	Amancio