Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:18:59 +0200
From:      worldi <shreds-of-sanity@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is rl broken?

I had a similar problem: after the update (I cvsup'd on sunday morning)
the system was able to send packages but unable to receive any (both via
rl0).=20

After several hours I finally found a solution that works for me:

I rm'd /usr/src, installed the sources from the 4.8-RELEASE-CD, rebuild
the whole system (userland and kernel), cvsup'd to STABLE (sunday
afternoon)  and rebuild the whole system again ... after that the
problem was gone

Maybe deleting /usr/src and cvsup'ing to STABLE again is enough ...

mfg worldi