Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:45:57 +1000
From:      Gemma Fletcher <slvhwke@optusnet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE 3.5 Crashing

On Friday 15 June 2007 21:41, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El d=EDa Friday, June 15, 2007 a las 09:33:27PM +1000, Gemma Fletcher=20
escribi=F3:

> Can you check if only X or KDE is frozen, or the system at all?
> Try to connect from some other host on the network.
> Try to do some RAM testing as well.
>
> 	matthias

Ok my RAM is fine and dandy.  I'm not sure how to check to see if only KDE =
is=20
frozen.  Once is freezes I can't do anything.  Not even reset with=20
ctrl-alt-del.  And my keyboard usually goes dead <indicated by my numlock=20
light turning off>

Its just me - so I have no other host to connect from.  I did notice someth=
ing=20
though that i forgot to mention- it usually only crashes if I am doing some=
=20
internet related activity. <Ie.Browsing, checking email, IM'ing etc>  If I=
=20
just do normal stuff like spreadsheeting, or developing or whatever it seem=
s=20
to run fine.

Gemma