Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 18:56:08 -0700
From:      "Kim C. Callis" <kcallis@c2associates.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The next issue... Ricochet Merlin

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01C0D7F0.8ABF7560

Hello and thanks to all the people that helped with getting my Wavelan =
card up and going... After finally moving to 4.3-Release, and finding =
out what the name of my Airport actually is (I found that ANY doesn't =
work), I am happy to say that I now can hack naked if the urge hits me =
and not be trapped by wires!

Now I am on to my new issue. I have a PCMCIA Merlin card that runs over =
the Ricochet network. I know that this card acts like a regular modem =
when it is inserted. Unfortunately, it bombs out on my chat script. In =
reading the archives of the mailing list, I have seen that a few people =
have been successful with this particular card. If you are using the =
Ricochet Merlin and using WWC as your wireless provider, I would be =
appreciative for any pointers that you can give in getting this running.

Kim C. Callis
kcallis@c2associates.net

------=_NextPart_000_00F9_01C0D7F0.8ABF7560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello and thanks to all the people that =
helped with=20
getting my Wavelan card up and going... After finally moving to =
4.3-Release, and=20
finding out what the name of my Airport actually is (I found that ANY =
doesn't=20
work), I am happy to say that I now can hack naked if the urge hits me =
and not=20
be trapped by wires!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now I am on to my new issue. I have a =
PCMCIA Merlin=20
card that runs over the Ricochet network. I know that this card acts =
like a=20
regular modem when it is inserted. Unfortunately, it bombs out on my =
chat=20
script. In reading the archives of the mailing list, I have seen that a =
few=20
people have been successful with this particular card. If you are using =
the=20
Ricochet Merlin and using WWC as your wireless provider, I would be =
appreciative=20
for any pointers that you can give in getting this running.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kim C. Callis</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:kcallis@c2associates.net">kcallis@c2associates.net</A></FO=
NT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>