Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:20:29 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <kalts@estpak.ee>
To:        Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ULE and current.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 11:05:16PM -0500, Jeff Roberson
<jroberson@chesapeake.net> wrote:

> Thanks, this sounds bad.  We must be marking your mail program as
> non-interactive while it's starting up.  What is the program?  Oh, and on
> a dual system?  This is most suspicious.  Do you have any other tasks
> running at the same time?  This looks more like the long term balancer has
> a problem as well.

I'm using mutt in xterm, KDE 3.1.4. No other tasks except idle
Konqueror were running and Konq had a static content (my home dir)
to display. And yes, it happens most often right after mutt startup.
If I read some long message for a while and then change mailbox
afterwards, it can be happen as well. As a non-native English
speaker it can take a while to understand some subtle constructions
and sometimes it'll take well over a minute to read one screenful of
email (without keystrokes etc., idling).

> I actually just made some changes there.  Can you update your sources as
> well?

Sure, I will try.
--
Vallo Kallaste