Date:      Sat, 17 Jul 1999 14:07:04 +0200
From:      Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NE2000 clone pccard setup

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the trick, the card is recognised and works now. I bought it
this morning and now i can use Stable with lan support on my laptop :)).

One more rule to add to my mini howto, check that required driver exists
as a module, if not compile kernel with required driver in configuration
file :)

Maybe anyone knows if there's a central repository for cards known to
work on FBSD. In that case is there a way to submit a entry for a card ?

Regards

Eric MASSON