Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 98 08:42:18 -0500
From:      peter@sbsgroup.com
To:        freebsd-info@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I found your website.

I found your website and noticed that you are employing the use of
Meta tag keywords in order to associate your website with particular
words or prases.

We have been using keywords on our own accounting software website for
several years now. Despite expensive programmers (and continued use of
keyword meta tags), we still were not getting much traffic. Eventually,
I personally took an active role in promoting our own internet presence
and have learned and developed many tools and skills that have enabled
us to finally turn a profit.

First of all, I learned that when using one of the top search engines,
our website never turned up within the first several pages unless you
searched on our exact company name. Which of course meant that I was
the only person finding our website on the search engines. My focus
became maximizing our search engine exposure. Now my webpage comes up
with as many as 5 out of the top 10 results when searching on most of
our primary keywords. Our website traffic has increased dramatically
with new customer leads every day.

You can learn how we achieved this at http://www.webdigger.com and
how we continually monitor our website's position on each of the top
search engines. I've even included the results of our own search
engine effectiveness to demonstrate the uncontrollable ups and downs
we've seen.

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't and maybe I can offer some
additional suggestions.

Peter Roebuck
Strategic Business Solutions Group, Inc.
Specializing in SBT Accounting Software...and website promotion.
http://www.sbsgroup.com
http://www.webdigger.com