Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:36:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   alert! cvsup problem is not solved still

Well I have surely enjoyed this very vivd discussion about client to use
but would rather be pleasured if this amount of energy could be spent on
solving cvsup problem.Printing here or there cvsup is basic update
mechanism.
So once more
Tried:cvsup ports-supfile
Got :Cannot get IP adress of my own host -- is its hostname correct?
*my ISP uses dynamic adresses  and i could use ftp ssh irc and netscape so
far
Question:What is to do?

Regards
Ariel Burbaickij