Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:30:27 +0800
From:      "aaron g" <click46@operamail.com>
To:        "Rouzer, Charles A (Chuck)" <car@vitalit.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sharing files within a cluster

the iSCSI drivers, as far as I can tell, are non-existant. While there are one or two projects in the works, nothing is publicly available or usable. Both Cisco and Intel have iSCSI drivers only for linux. Not even Adaptec, the one that likes to tout its support of the BSD's, has an iSCSI driver for its hardware cards.

someone knowledgable needs to get on this pronto; Fibre is such an expensive alternative :-\

-aarong