Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:58:02 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, emulation@FreeBSD.org, takawata@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Porting Plex86 to FreeBSD

At Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:25:45 +0200,
sobomax wrote:
> I have a plan to start porting Plex86 (GPL'ed vmware clone available at
> www.plex86.org) for FreeBSD, so if anybody has any work already done or want to
> collaborate please let me know. Recently this thing was ported over to NetBSD,
> so I think we have a good chances to succeed with it in reasonable amount of
> time.
>
> I there are any porters willing to join me I would propose to create
> appropriate project at SourceForge to use their cvs repo for collaboration.

Contact takawata-san (now Cc'd).  I heard he'd done some early porting
work on it.  He perhaps does not have much interest in it anymore, but
will at least give you some hint.

P.S.

You'd better have sent the mail also to emulation lists (now Cc'd),
since those talents in porting something like Plex86 must be there.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"