Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:19:29 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't build kernel with 15/08/98 @ 23:17 source

Gary Palmer wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Do you have:
>
> controller      scbus0 at ahc0
> controller      scbus1 at ahc1
> controller      scbus2 at ahc2

Argh! - Told you pilot error ;-) - I've just added another controller to the
machine, and the boot device's controller got moved around, hence all my wiring
down the SCSI devices was mucking up...

I commented out all the code to wire down the devices, including the
'controller' lines :-)

> Also?
>
> You could actually cut this down do:
>
> controller ahc0
> controller scbus0
> [snip]

Yes, I know - once I've got the new controller map sorted out, I'll probably be
wiring the devices down again, though at this rate I may just leave them to auto
assign ;-)

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Karl