Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/28097: Checksum mismatch for www/hotjava

The following reply was made to PR ports/28097; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc: Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>,
	FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:02:42 +0200

 Hmmm:

    bash-2.05$ diff ~/hjb3_0-linux.sfx /usr/ports/distfiles/hjb3_0-linux.sfx
    Binary files /home/ernst/hjb3_0-linux.sfx and /usr/ports/distfiles/hjb3_0-linux.sfx differ

 Okay, I redownloaded the file, and now it works :) Thanks, Peter and Jose!

 Please close this PR.

 Ernst

 Peter Pentchev wrote:
 > On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:33:44PM +0200, Ernst de Haan wrote:
 > > Okay, I will redownload the file and check again... Could yuo let me know what
 > > the expected size of the file is? Perhaps it got truncated while downloading.
 >
 > Sun's download page, the one where you select a download site, contains
 > the following text:
 >
 >    You have chosen to download HotJava Browser
 >    The download size of the file hjb3_0-linux.sfx = 2,331,638 bytes.
 >
 > Did you succeed in refetching it?
 >
 > FWIW, I just fetched it (from the 'HTTP download' link, none of the FTP
 > links worked for me - connection refused on all of them) - it's the same
 > size, and the checksum matches.
 >
 > G'luck,
 > Peter
 >
 > --
 > This sentence claims to be an Epimenides paradox, but it is lying.
 >
 > > Jose Marques wrote:

 > > > He is now.  I've just re-downloaded the distfile (both via ftp and http)
 > > > and the port appears to work fine.

 Ernst de Haan
 Java Architect
 Jollem Information Technology

     "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
         and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ