Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:20:19 -0400
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        <dcrudy@pacbell.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: PPP modem init string

The google search system stopped archiving FBSD news groups at the
start of 2002, so google search is useless. The FBSD  org site has
the archives search which is very out of date and the format in
which the info is presented makes it next to useless.

This is the best FBSD newsgroup search I engine I have found
http://freebsd.rambler.ru/
Give it a try.