Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:16:46 -0000
From:      Sterling Daniel S SrA 4 AMXS/MXARW <daniel.sterling@seymourjohnson.af.mil>
To:        "'freebsd-www@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   searching for ports at freebsd.org doesn't take you to freebsd.or g/ports

I attempted to navigate to some information about FreeBSD's ports without
"slowing down" to actually read the web site :-)  I did this by typing
"ports" into the search box on your main site (it's easy/quick to find a
search box, it's a little harder/slower to slow down and read the site).
However, doing that only took me to a "results not found" page, instead of
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/index.html
<http://www.freebsd.org/ports/index.html>;  . I actually had to go back and
read the screen! :-)

Maybe searching for ports should take you to the ports page? :-)

Have fun,

Dan