Date:      08 Oct 2000 18:05:13 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT avail

 * From: asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)

 * I've just started a package build so errors will start showing up at
 * the errorlogs/4-latest page soon.  If you find something interesting,
 * go ahead and fix it if it doesn't involve a file moving.  If it does,
 * please ask me for a repo copy.

Turns out that that build died prematurely because of cvs merge
conflicts on bento with my uncommitted patches. ;)

Another one started just about two hours ago, and seems to be
progressing nicely.  I already found a couple of bugs (you saw the
commits), please check

  http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20001008/

and let me know if there's something suspicious.  "distinfo update"
might be something to look out for.

-PW