Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:51:49 +1200
From:      andrew@squiz.co.nz (Andrew McNaughton)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How do I increase the double-click interval?

I had thought that nedit, my preferred text editor didn't support double
clicking to select a word.  Looking through the docs, it seems it does, and
indeed if I click fast enough I can get it to work about 75% of the time.

How do I slow this down, so that I can double click reliably and without
undue effort?

Andrew McNaughton

DISCLAIMER: The Entire Physical Universe, Including      Andrew McNaughton
This Message, May One Day Collapse Back into an            ++64 4 389 6891
Infinitesimally Small Space. Should Another Universe    andrew@squiz.co.nz
Subsequently Re-emerge, the Validity of Statements  http://www.squiz.co.nz
in This Message Cannot Be Guaranteed.            http://www.newsroom.co.nz