Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Slashdot testing out FreeBSD box

	I just came across an item on Slashdot about some of the recent
changes to Slashdot, one if which is a new box running FreeBSD. See :

	I know many people here (myself included) have very mixed feelings
about Slashdot, what it is and isn't good for :-)  Regardless, I think
that if the folks at Slashdot have a good expierence with FreeBSD that
will do good in promoting FreeBSD, especially among the Linux crowd.

Joseph Scott
joseph@randomnetworks.com