Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:10:18 -0400
From:      sbabkin@dcn.att.com
To:        mike@smith.net.au, ran@ran.am
Cc:        jflowers@ezo.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, is@gcom.ru
Subject:   RE: Driver for Arlan-655

May be I'm confusing something, but I think we had Aironet RadioEthernet
bridges at my previous work. Or was that AirLAN ? Their speed was
2Mbit/s
and they were able to work both point-to-point with directed antenna or
broadcast
with some different (all-directed) model of antenna which we did not
have because
we needed them as point-to point connection and directed antenna gave
longer
range. Most of the time they worked quite good.

-SB