Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Boucher Eric <eric.boucher24@sympatico.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Screensaver with WindowMaker

I think you can use xscreensaver, but you will have to consult the man
pages for that. I have only demoed the screensavers, but I rarely go into
X any more.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water