Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 18:49:56 -0700 ()
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FWD: Victoria's FreeBSD User Group (VicFUG)

> > For those Aussies who don't follow freebsd-advocacy. I think this is
> > the third Oz user group to spring up in the last few weeks.
> > <plug> The Sydney group has its first meeting this Sunday, send a blank
> > message to bugs-info@welearn.com.au for details. </plug>

	I think it's great that we're starting to see so many more groups!
Three down there in Oz, the one I'm starting, many people on my list
(http:/www.grendal.org/freebsd/ug.html) have started groups too. :)
At least four or five... Now.... we just need topics to discuss and people
to speak about 'em! :)

					Rick