Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:53:45 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Cc:        Da Rock <freebsd-arm@herveybayaustralia.com.au>,  "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: u-boot efi option
References:  <36160c78-9095-f716-8041-3eb7656642af@herveybayaustralia.com.au> <20161002123700.662f2868688b4b32465395aa@bidouilliste.com> <CANCZdfoaV90H4qSNy64sLgFnnP7hePXbbT6jOX-R1GFiNksR%2Bg@mail.gmail.com> <20161003103247.78ff7596607755ce0f204648@bidouilliste.com> <c6134956-9b3e-421c-d59d-09b08dc7701b@herveybayaustralia.com.au> <20161003122309.6ab5f4b3c94c33355b682ade@bidouilliste.com> <CANCZdfrD9z67bzdNM-mpc7kOqz3cF5joKjvywEOf1S-avbr81A@mail.gmail.com> <20161006181000.b52d8a27d32dd25c31853948@bidouilliste.com>

I'd really like to merge the release and nanobsd (and crochet if they
want to use it) building methods if at all possible.

Warner