Date:      Thu, 23 May 2002 22:59:19 -0500
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <justinboss@cox.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   hylafax

I'm trying to update your port form hylafax 4.1_1 to 4.1.2. I have never
done this in my life but I would like to try, plus I need the newer
version. I edited your file to reflect the new version but when I do a
make I get a failed to apple patch. If you can give me some pointers or
tell me where I can go to find help I would appreciate it much. Thanks.
I sent this to jhs@freebsd.org the creator of this port but have not
herd from him.

Justin

What I did so far:

edited Makefile
    PORTVERSION=    4.1.2
    PORTREVISION=

edited distfile
    added the MD5 for 4.1.2

not sure how to make the pkg-plist file.

Thanks again.