Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Joe Bo <ibjoe@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Best Time Synch Utility

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Joe Bo wrote:

> And on the PC side I use Dimension 4
> available for free at:
> http://www.thinkman.com/~thinkman/dimension4/index.htm
> I have to delete the kazillion timeservers and add only my FreeBSD
> machine in the servers list box, but otherwise it is a pretty good
> program, and I have tried several.

	I agree with you about the quality of the product, we use it
here. I did learn a trick in more recent versions, you don't have to
delete the many many time servers it includes any more. You just have to
add yours, then make sure it's the only one selected.

Doug
--
    "So, the cows were part of a dream that dreamed itself into
existence? Is that possible?" asked the student incredulously.