Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:02:42 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD in Forbes Magazine 8)

Subject:
              FreeBSD in Forbes magazine!
        Date:
              Wed, 22 Oct 1997 18:44:39 GMT
        From:
              le@put.com (Louis Epstein)
  Newsgroups:
              comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc

The Nov 3rd issue of Forbes,on page 24,prints an edited version of a
letter I sent responding to an article on theirs that warns how much
cheaper WinNT (which they called a "Unix killer") was than SCO Unix in
discussing SCO's prospects.They kept my reference to FreeBSD as a
"Windows killer",which they used as a headline,but deleted my mentions
of Walnut Creek CDROM and Xi Graphics and my provocative close that
for the small business seeking cost-effective networking software,
NT shouldn't even be a blip on the screen.

The URL is there...