Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 1996 12:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Changes for vfork()

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> and everything should Just Work.  (Make sure to do all of these steps
> before recompiling the world, though.)

We should briefly look over the source tree too.  Some brain-dead programs
may rely on vfork() behavior (such as sleeping on the child, or altering
the parent's address space)...

Other then that, What you posted is exactly what I was thinking--  Unless
there are any objections, I'll take care of it in the next few days.

Sujal