Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 00:05:13 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hideki Yamamoto <yamamoto436@oki.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   can netgraph support IPv6 over IPv6

Hi,

I have a question about netgraph.
I succeeded in connecting two box by netgraph as follows:

  [ipv6 streaming server]==IPv6==[FBSD box]--IPv4--[FBSD box]==IPv6==[client]

The above client can receive ether frame from ipv6 streaming server.
I used netgraph and FreeBSD 6.2 for this diagram.

As the IPv4 network between two FBSD box is not stable,
I would like to change IPv4 backbone network into IPv6 backbone
network.  This IPv6 backbone network uses different address space from
IPv6 network connected with server and client.

My quetion is if netgraph support IPv6 over IPv6.
Before testing, releted information is welcomed.

Best regard,

Hideki Yamamoto