Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:05:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
To:        <gecko@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Seamonkey redux

A new patch for seamonkey2.39 was in this morning's ports,
along with one for firefox and some associated files...this
despite 2.40 being the current seamonkey for months.
As ever seamonkey crashed portmaster rather than complete
so I am prepared to wait for pkg.

However,the associated files that did upgrade broke it...
several /usr/local/libi* files caused XPCOMGlueLoad errors for
/usr/local/lib/seamonkey/libxul.so because the associated .55
versions had been replaced by .57.1 versions and when I created
symbolic links I was left with an Undefined symbol problem for
"ucol_countAvailable_55".
still unable to load XPCOM.

What's the fix?

-=-=-