Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:23:20 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        jonb@matchlogic.com (Jon Bailey)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Update to FAQ - No CDE :(

In a previous message, Jon Bailey said:
> Xi Graphics has discontinued support for FreeBSD for CDE.  :(

That happened a long time ago. We're using version 1.1.
Xi now has an alpha version of Linux. So that tells you
why. Maybe Tri-teal will pick us up.

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt, and run
 in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any Microsoft product on