Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:43:26 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Maarten van Schie <anera@dds.nl>, Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildworld libm failure

At 01:34 AM 10/17/00 +0200, Maarten van Schie wrote:
>I did actually tried to recvsup.. 2 times even.
>And yes, it's for 4.1.1S.
>
>I just got lgamma.c from a friend which made world propperly so mayB I've
>got more luck this time.
>
>I'll ofcourse let you know.

Something must be wrong.  It isn't the source.  CVSup'd around 17:30 GMT
and it builds fine.

Hopefully you saved the old file, so you can compare it with a known good
version.  A syntax error sometimes is due to a corrupted file and the can
come about from memory problem.

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve