Date:      Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:38:57 -0600
From:      John Estess <jestess@wcnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What the hell?

Hmmmmmm.

I guess someone tried (perhaps succeeded) to unsubcribe me from
freebsd-questions. Why? I know I forgot to put a subject in my last
email, and I'm sorry for that, but this is ridiculous.

Yes, I put stars after the auth. Damn, I thought I was antisocial.

Nguyen Manh Tho wrote:

> manhtho@yahoo.com

      _/ _/_/_/   || John Estess
 _/  _/ _/_/      || jestess@wcnet.net