Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 09:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Penisoara Adrian <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6740

The following reply was made to PR ports/6740; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Penisoara Adrian <ady@warpnet.ro>
To: Steve Price <steve@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc: steve@hub.freebsd.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG,
        freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:05:34 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,

 On Sun, 24 May 1998, Steve Price wrote:

 > Synopsis: imap-uw port is out of date / won't compile
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > State-Changed-By: steve
 > State-Changed-When: Sun May 24 20:17:58 PDT 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Port updated, thanks!  Let me know if you are still interested
 > in maintaining this port.

  Yes, I am!
  I've replied to your messages but it seems (?) they didn't make it to
 you...

  Just two things:
  * If it is possible please use <imap-uw@freebsd.ady.ro> as the mainainer
    address.
  * I would like to know what the proceedings are for submitting updates
    for the port, and where should I look for documentation regarding port
    maintainance (until now I've spotted a section in the Handbook about
    this).

  Adrian Penisoara
  Ady (@warpnet.ro)