Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:43:55 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        TD790@aol.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

If memory serves me right, TD790@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 01/08/2002 2:11:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> tlambert2@mindspring.com writes:
>
> > Miguel Mendez wrote:
> >  > Now that I'm subscribed to c64-hackers let's do some lda's here an
> there.
> >  > even have some Oxyron demo disks around :)
> >  >
> >  > How about BSD for the 6510? ;-P
> >

> Can I interest anyone in a half box of Elephant Disks (the ones the labels
> wouldn't stay on)?

; I don't know which is more sad, the fact that I thought of doing this,
; or the fact that I still remember how.
COUT	EQU $FDED	; character output

REPLY	LDX #0
:1	LDA TEXT,X
	BEQ :2
	JSR COUT
	INX
	BNE :1		; blows up if string length > 255
:2	RTS

TEXT	BYT "No thanks, I've got a bunch from my Apple ][ days.", $0D, $00

Bruce.