Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2017 13:55:51 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Subject:   No USB?

Today, for the first time in a couple of weeks, I plugged in a USB drive to
my 11-STABLE system (r316552). No device was created and usbconfig only
sees EHCI hubs:
ugen1.1: <Intel EHCI root HUB> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps)
pwr=SAVE (0mA)
ugen0.1: <Intel EHCI root HUB> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps)
pwr=SAVE (0mA)

Seems like I should be seeing UHCI stuff, too. Even internal devices like
my webcam don't show up.

I'm running a GENERIC kernel with the following exceptions:
nooptions         SCHED_ULE               # ULE scheduler
options           SCHED_4BSD              # 4BSD scheduler
options        IEEE80211_DEBUG

I tried updating my system and that made no difference. I booted up Windows
and it sees the USB drive just fine.

Any things I should try or look at to try to figure out what is happening?
I really want to get an image of my system before moving in three days.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com