Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:06:53 -0400
From:      Marco Radzinschi <mradzi1@towson.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q: List server rejecting my mail

Hello,

	I am posting this from another account because the list server
rejects mail from my other server. I need to know what kind of checks the
list server performs.

Currently, I have radzinschi.com --> 65.8.33.207

My mail server name is mail.radzinschi.com, but I do not have that listed
in DNS, as the DNS server rejects two hosts pointing to the same IP.

Am I correct in assuming that making mail.radzinschi.com map to
65.8.33.207 and making radzinschi.com an alias for mail.radzinschi.com
should allow my mail to go through?

Thank You,

Marco Radzinschi