Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:14:20 -0500
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@attbi.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: msgsnd() improperly prototyped

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 03:42:21PM -0500, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> Well, if you're like me, you could do a combination of 'find' and grep
> in /usr/src to find it.  This is probably a dumb way to do it, but it
> works.

Dumb works for me, that's what I did. :)

I am now working on a patch which touches:

src/sys/kern/syscalls.master.orig
src/sys/kern/sysv_msg.c.orig
src/sys/sys/msg.h.orig
src/lib/libc/gen/msgsnd.3.

When submitting a patch for evaluation which touches syscalls.master, is it
necessary to run makesyscalls.sh and submit as part of the patch
the generated files which change (init_sysent.c, syscalls.c and syscall.h)?

Or is it enough to just submit a diff which touches the above mentioned files,
and mention that makesyscalls.sh needs to be re-run?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr