Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:33:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Best <alexbestms@math.uni-muenster.de>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Buffer overflow detected by REDZONE with linuxulator

Alexander Leidinger schrieb am 2009-09-15:
> Are you interested to help update the corresponding FreeBSD wiki
> page?  If yes, register there and we can hand out write access.

that's a coincidence. i mailed Simon L. Nielsen a few days ago asking him if
he could give me write permission so i could add some info to the linux-kernel
wiki page. my wikiname is "AlexanderBest".

> Is your system running in 32bit or 64bit mode? Do you know which
> ltp-tests cause those messages to appear?

i'm running the 32bit version of freebsd. i'll try to find out which tests
exactly are causing the overflow.

cheers.
alex