Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:21:26 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XHTML and the website

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 10:28:27AM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:

> Perhaps we should ask doceng@ if they think all this work is worth
> the hassle.  I'm not going to fight for my commit to stay in if it
> will cause anyone else headaches.  I'm very easy to get along with.

Oh, I know that ;^)

To be honest, I've quite enjoyed doing this, so it's no hassle.
I just want to get some consensus before I start making sweeping changes
to the tree, plus I could do with a bit of input on whether I'm doing this
The Right Way.

I did consider CCing doceng@, but figured that all the members would read
at least one of these lists anyway.

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.