Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:54:00 -0700
From:      Brian Stone <brian.stone@pcguide.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken Link Detected on people.freebsd.org

Hi there,

I=E2=80=99m Brian from PCGuide. I noticed that you have a broken link to
www.geocities.com in your article:
https://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/site/.

Unfortunately, Geocities was shut down in 2009 and the site you linked to
was also deleted. See the news here
<http://w1.msdzgg.net/prod/b76a2909-6dde-4d5b-aa9d-0d1358fc5128/de34ada0-c1=
db-41a6-af9d-df2718b0a685>

Considering that, I decided to publish this article: =E2=80=9CGeoCities =E2=
=80=93 What Is
It and What Happened to It?
<http://w1.msdzgg.net/prod/b76a2909-6dde-4d5b-aa9d-0d1358fc5128/cbbd6282-12=
e7-4900-8b75-e0459ed7aa4e>=E2=80=9D
and I believe it will be a great replacement.

In this article, I=E2=80=99ve covered:

   -

   What Is GeoCities?
   -

   What Happened to GeoCities, an internet history in the 90s?
   -

   Alternatives to Geocities in this 2019

I=E2=80=99d be highly appreciated if you can spend a bit of your time to re=
ad my
article and afterward, it=E2=80=99s up to you to decide whether you want to=
 swap
the link or not. :D

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your
consideration!

Regards,

Brian

*Brian Stone*Founder