Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:22:46 -0800
From:      Brian <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        Shaun Amott <shaun@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: fuzzyocr

Shaun Amott wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 02:40:27PM -0800, Brian wrote:
>
>> Shaun Amott wrote:

>>> Which version of the port do you have? 2.3.b,1 or 2.3.b_1,1? There was a
>>> problem in the previous version, but it should be fixed now.
>>>

>> I just reinstalled, it is version p5-FuzzyOcr-2.3.b_1,1.  One difference
>> bwtween now and earlier, I just got a netpbm upgrade  The problem still
>> persists.
>>

> Sorry about this. It seems my last fix was incomplete. I'll update the
> port again. In the meantime, you can replace the first line (loadplugin
> FuzzyOcr...) in FuzzyOcr.cf with:
>
> loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FuzzyOcr
>
> Shaun

Thanx that mod worked.  While I was combing thru this earlier trying to
figure it out, I saw the following in the above cf file.

# Logfile (make sure it is writable by the plugin) (Default value:
/usr/local/et
c/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.log)
focr_logfile /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.log

This file isn't created by the port, and the instructions don't say to
add it.  It seemed to work without the file being present, is it necessary?

Brian