Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 09:02:54 -0300
From:      Alexandre Polli II <apolli@pucrs.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell PowerEdge rack servers

  Gentleman;

	Not long ago I saw a message on this ML about problems with the Dell Poweredge 2450; I am experiencing these
	down here too; from time to time the machine would lock in, only giving a hint that the possible reason of the failure
	was the RAID Device, which is a PERC3 controller (aac0 I believe).

	Is this a driver problem? Are the freebsd team aware of this? Any solutions? Does the same driver apply to the dual and
	quad channel PERC3 controllers?

	Please reply em private as I am no longer subscribed to the list.

	Thank you;