Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:51:20 +0100
From:      Markus Brueffer <markus@brueffer.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Patch] Fix collection entry parsing in libusbhid

--nextPart1515827.EJBHUV7QcL

Hi,

here is a patch for libusbhid which fixes parsing of collection entries if =
the=20
collection has only non-variable Input/Output/Feature entries:

http://people.freebsd.org/~markus/bt/parse.c.diff

The problem ist that the output of collection pages has to be deferred unti=
l=20
the report id is known. Without the patch, deferred collection pages are on=
ly=20
reported correctly if variable Input/Output/Feature entries are present.

The effect can be seen here (output of the hid descriptor dump of a Logitec=
h=20
MX5000 keyboard using bthidcontrol):

http://people.freebsd.org/~markus/bt/mx5000_before.txt
http://people.freebsd.org/~markus/bt/mx5000_after.txt

=46urthermore I have removed the loop in REPORT_SAVED_COLL. If someone know=
s why=20
it was there in the first place, please share your wisdom :)

Third change is the removal of REPORT_SAVED_COLL if the end of a collection=
 is=20
reached. All collection entries should have been reported by then.

Ok to commit?

Markus

=2D-=20
Markus Brueffer =A0 =A0| GPG-Key: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~markus/markus.=