Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:25:36 +0100
From:      David Holm <david@realityrift.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GTK problem after updating system

On Saturday 23 November 2002 07:19, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 19:26, David Holm wrote:
>
> These locales are not valid.  Set your locale to:
>
> en_US.ISO_8859-1

This gives the exact same error, locale not supported by C library etc.

> And you should be set.  The real problem seems to be your DISPLAY
> variable.  What is it set to?  Where are you running xmms from?

DISPLAY is set to :0.0 and I'm running locally. xdpyinfo returns "name of=
=20
display:    :0.0". Besides, so far xmms is the only app that dies with th=
is=20
message, most other apps works fine, but some apps compiled against=20
kdelibs/qt seems to die on certain things that worked before my upgrade.

//David Holm