Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:12:30 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        gmoniey <gmoniey@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: startup / shutdown script (rc.d)

On Thu, 31 May 2007 14:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
gmoniey <gmoniey@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a simple way to create 1 script that will be
> called during startup and shutdown. Basically, I am looking for something
> like this:

the easiest way (for me) is to grab the rc script of anything that you know
well (for example, apache) and modify it for your needs. anyway, at least you
can learn from the one that is already made, without having to start from
scratch.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which
they avoid. " Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

Warned.