Date:      Thu, 12 May 2011 08:45:03 +0200
From:      joerg_surmann <joerg_surmann@snafu.de>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't update libzip-0.9.3 to libzip-0.10

--------------070906000505020105050500

#ifndef _HAD_ZIP_H
#define _HAD_ZIP_H

/*
  zip.h -- exported declarations.
  Copyright (C) 1999-2011 Dieter Baron and Thomas Klausner

  This file is part of libzip, a library to manipulate ZIP archives.
  The authors can be contacted at <libzip@nih.at>

  modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
  are met:
  1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
     notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
  2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
     notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
     the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
     distribution.
  3. The names of the authors may not be used to endorse or promote
     products derived from this software without specific prior
     written permission.
=20
  THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS
  OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
  WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
  ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
  DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
  DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
  GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
  INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
  IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
  OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
  IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
*/

=0C

#ifndef ZIP_EXTERN
#ifdef _WIN32
#define ZIP_EXTERN __declspec(dllimport)
#else
#define ZIP_EXTERN
#endif
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#include <zipconf.h>

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <time.h>

/* flags for zip_open */

#define ZIP_CREATE           1
#define ZIP_EXCL             2
#define ZIP_CHECKCONS        4

/* flags for zip_name_locate, zip_fopen, zip_stat, ... */

#define ZIP_FL_NOCASE		1 /* ignore case on name lookup */
#define ZIP_FL_NODIR		2 /* ignore directory component */
#define ZIP_FL_COMPRESSED	4 /* read compressed data */
#define ZIP_FL_UNCHANGED	8 /* use original data, ignoring changes */
#define ZIP_FL_RECOMPRESS      16 /* force recompression of data */
#define ZIP_FL_ENCRYPTED       32 /* read encrypted data
				     (implies ZIP_FL_COMPRESSED) */

/* archive global flags flags */

#define ZIP_AFL_TORRENT		1 /* torrent zipped */
#define ZIP_AFL_RDONLY		2 /* read only -- cannot be cleared */

/* flags for compression and encryption sources */

#define ZIP_CODEC_ENCODE	1 /* compress/encrypt */

/* libzip error codes */

#define ZIP_ER_OK             0  /* N No error */
#define ZIP_ER_MULTIDISK      1  /* N Multi-disk zip archives not support=
ed */
#define ZIP_ER_RENAME         2  /* S Renaming temporary file failed */
#define ZIP_ER_CLOSE          3  /* S Closing zip archive failed */
#define ZIP_ER_SEEK           4  /* S Seek error */
#define ZIP_ER_READ           5  /* S Read error */
#define ZIP_ER_WRITE          6  /* S Write error */
#define ZIP_ER_CRC            7  /* N CRC error */
#define ZIP_ER_ZIPCLOSED      8  /* N Containing zip archive was closed *=
/
#define ZIP_ER_NOENT          9  /* N No such file */
#define ZIP_ER_EXISTS        10  /* N File already exists */
#define ZIP_ER_OPEN          11  /* S Can't open file */
#define ZIP_ER_TMPOPEN       12  /* S Failure to create temporary file */=

#define ZIP_ER_ZLIB          13  /* Z Zlib error */
#define ZIP_ER_MEMORY        14  /* N Malloc failure */
#define ZIP_ER_CHANGED       15  /* N Entry has been changed */
#define ZIP_ER_COMPNOTSUPP   16  /* N Compression method not supported */=

#define ZIP_ER_EOF           17  /* N Premature EOF */
#define ZIP_ER_INVAL         18  /* N Invalid argument */
#define ZIP_ER_NOZIP         19  /* N Not a zip archive */
#define ZIP_ER_INTERNAL      20  /* N Internal error */
#define ZIP_ER_INCONS        21  /* N Zip archive inconsistent */
#define ZIP_ER_REMOVE        22  /* S Can't remove file */
#define ZIP_ER_DELETED       23  /* N Entry has been deleted */
#define ZIP_ER_ENCRNOTSUPP   24  /* N Encryption method not supported */
#define ZIP_ER_RDONLY        25  /* N Read-only archive */=20
#define ZIP_ER_NOPASSWD      26  /* N No password provided */
#define ZIP_ER_WRONGPASSWD   27  /* N Wrong password provided */

/* type of system error value */

#define ZIP_ET_NONE	      0  /* sys_err unused */
#define ZIP_ET_SYS	      1  /* sys_err is errno */
#define ZIP_ET_ZLIB	      2  /* sys_err is zlib error code */

/* compression methods */

#define ZIP_CM_DEFAULT	      -1  /* better of deflate or store */
#define ZIP_CM_STORE	       0  /* stored (uncompressed) */
#define ZIP_CM_SHRINK	       1  /* shrunk */
#define ZIP_CM_REDUCE_1	       2  /* reduced with factor 1 */
#define ZIP_CM_REDUCE_2	       3  /* reduced with factor 2 */
#define ZIP_CM_REDUCE_3	       4  /* reduced with factor 3 */
#define ZIP_CM_REDUCE_4	       5  /* reduced with factor 4 */
#define ZIP_CM_IMPLODE	       6  /* imploded */
/* 7 - Reserved for Tokenizing compression algorithm */
#define ZIP_CM_DEFLATE	       8  /* deflated */
#define ZIP_CM_DEFLATE64       9  /* deflate64 */
#define ZIP_CM_PKWARE_IMPLODE 10  /* PKWARE imploding */
/* 11 - Reserved by PKWARE */
#define ZIP_CM_BZIP2          12  /* compressed using BZIP2 algorithm */
/* 13 - Reserved by PKWARE */
#define ZIP_CM_LZMA	      14  /* LZMA (EFS) */
/* 15-17 - Reserved by PKWARE */
#define ZIP_CM_TERSE	      18  /* compressed using IBM TERSE (new) */
#define ZIP_CM_LZ77           19  /* IBM LZ77 z Architecture (PFS) */
#define ZIP_CM_WAVPACK	      97  /* WavPack compressed data */
#define ZIP_CM_PPMD	      98  /* PPMd version I, Rev 1 */

/* encryption methods */

#define ZIP_EM_NONE	       0  /* not encrypted */
#define ZIP_EM_TRAD_PKWARE     1  /* traditional PKWARE encryption */
#if 0 /* Strong Encryption Header not parsed yet */
#define ZIP_EM_DES        0x6601  /* strong encryption: DES */
#define ZIP_EM_RC2_OLD    0x6602  /* strong encryption: RC2, version < 5.=
2 */
#define ZIP_EM_3DES_168   0x6603
#define ZIP_EM_3DES_112   0x6609
#define ZIP_EM_AES_128    0x660e
#define ZIP_EM_AES_192    0x660f
#define ZIP_EM_AES_256    0x6610
#define ZIP_EM_RC2        0x6702  /* strong encryption: RC2, version >=3D=
 5.2 */
#define ZIP_EM_RC4        0x6801
#endif
#define ZIP_EM_UNKNOWN    0xffff  /* unknown algorithm */

=0C

enum zip_source_cmd {
    ZIP_SOURCE_OPEN,	/* prepare for reading */
    ZIP_SOURCE_READ, 	/* read data */
    ZIP_SOURCE_CLOSE,	/* reading is done */
    ZIP_SOURCE_STAT,	/* get meta information */
    ZIP_SOURCE_ERROR,	/* get error information */
    ZIP_SOURCE_FREE	/* cleanup and free resources */
};

#define ZIP_SOURCE_ERR_LOWER	-2

#define ZIP_STAT_NAME			0x0001
#define ZIP_STAT_INDEX			0x0002
#define ZIP_STAT_SIZE			0x0004
#define ZIP_STAT_COMP_SIZE		0x0008
#define ZIP_STAT_MTIME			0x0010
#define ZIP_STAT_CRC			0x0020
#define ZIP_STAT_COMP_METHOD		0x0040
#define ZIP_STAT_ENCRYPTION_METHOD	0x0080
#define ZIP_STAT_FLAGS			0x0100

struct zip_stat {
    zip_uint64_t valid;			/* which fields have valid values */
    const char *name;			/* name of the file */
    zip_uint64_t index;			/* index within archive */
    zip_uint64_t size;			/* size of file (uncompressed) */
    zip_uint64_t comp_size;		/* size of file (compressed) */
    time_t mtime;			/* modification time */
    zip_uint32_t crc;			/* crc of file data */
    zip_uint16_t comp_method;		/* compression method used */
    zip_uint16_t encryption_method;	/* encryption method used */
    zip_uint32_t flags;			/* reserved for future use */
};

struct zip;
struct zip_file;
struct zip_source;

typedef zip_int64_t (*zip_source_callback)(void *, void *, zip_uint64_t,
					   enum zip_source_cmd);

=0C

ZIP_EXTERN zip_int64_t zip_add(struct zip *, const char *, struct zip_sou=
rce *);
ZIP_EXTERN zip_int64_t zip_add_dir(struct zip *, const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_close(struct zip *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_delete(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_error_clear(struct zip *);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_error_get(struct zip *, int *, int *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_error_get_sys_type(int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_error_to_str(char *, zip_uint64_t, int, int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_fclose(struct zip_file *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip *zip_fdopen(int, int, int *);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_file_error_clear(struct zip_file *);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_file_error_get(struct zip_file *, int *, int *);
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_file_strerror(struct zip_file *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_file *zip_fopen(struct zip *, const char *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_file *zip_fopen_encrypted(struct zip *, const char =
*,
						int, const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_file *zip_fopen_index(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, i=
nt);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_file *zip_fopen_index_encrypted(struct zip *,
						      zip_uint64_t, int,
						      const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN zip_int64_t zip_fread(struct zip_file *, void *, zip_uint64_t)=
;
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_get_archive_comment(struct zip *, int *, int);=

ZIP_EXTERN int zip_get_archive_flag(struct zip *, int, int);
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_get_file_comment(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t,
					    int *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_get_file_extra(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t,
					  int *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_get_name(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, int);
ZIP_EXTERN zip_uint64_t zip_get_num_entries(struct zip *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_get_num_files(struct zip *);  /* deprecated, use zip_g=
et_num_entries instead */
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_name_locate(struct zip *, const char *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip *zip_open(const char *, int, int *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_rename(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_replace(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, struct zip_source =
*);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_set_archive_comment(struct zip *, const char *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_set_archive_flag(struct zip *, int, int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_set_default_password(struct zip *, const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_set_file_comment(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t,
				    const char *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_set_file_extra(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t,
				  const char *, int);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_buffer(struct zip *, const void =
*,
						zip_uint64_t, int);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_file(struct zip *, const char *,=

					      zip_uint64_t, zip_int64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_filep(struct zip *, FILE *,
					       zip_uint64_t, zip_int64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_source_free(struct zip_source *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_function(struct zip *,
						  zip_source_callback, void *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_zip(struct zip *, struct zip *,
					     zip_uint64_t, int,
					     zip_uint64_t, zip_int64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_stat(struct zip *, const char *, int, struct zip_stat =
*);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_stat_index(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, int,
			      struct zip_stat *);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_stat_init(struct zip_stat *);
ZIP_EXTERN const char *zip_strerror(struct zip *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_unchange(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_unchange_all(struct zip *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_unchange_archive(struct zip *);

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

#endif /* _HAD_ZIP_H */

--------------070906000505020105050500

/*
  zip_add.c -- add file via callback function
  Copyright (C) 1999-2007 Dieter Baron and Thomas Klausner

[...]

#include "zipint.h"

=0C

/*
  NOTE: Return type is signed so we can return -1 on error.
        The index can not be larger than ZIP_INT64_MAX since the size
        of the central directory cannot be larger than
        ZIP_UINT64_MAX, and each entry is larger than 2 bytes.
*/

ZIP_EXTERN zip_int64_t
zip_add(struct zip *za, const char *name, struct zip_source *source)
{
    if (name =3D=3D NULL || source =3D=3D NULL) {
	_zip_error_set(&za->error, ZIP_ER_INVAL, 0);
	return -1;
    }
=09
    return _zip_replace(za, ZIP_UINT64_MAX, name, source);
}

--------------070906000505020105050500

#ifndef _HAD_ZIPCONF_H
#define _HAD_ZIPCONF_H

/*
   zipconf.h -- platform specific include file

   This file was generated automatically by ./make_zipconf.sh
   based on ../config.h.
 */

#define LIBZIP_VERSION "0.10"
#define LIBZIP_VERSION_MAJOR 0
#define LIBZIP_VERSION_MINOR 10
#define LIBZIP_VERSION_MICRO 0

#include <inttypes.h>

typedef signed char int8_t;
#define ZIP_INU8_MAX SCHAR_MAX

typedef unsigned char uint8_t;
#define ZIP_=DAINU8_MAX =DACHAR_MAX

typedef  shor=DF int16_t;
#define ZIP_INU16_MIN =DACHAR_MIN
#define ZIP_INU16_MAX =DACHAR_MAX

typedef unsigned shor=DF uint16_t;
#define ZIP_=DAINU16_MAX =DACHAR_MAX

typedef  in=DF int32_t;
#define ZIP_INU32_MIN =DACHAR_MIN
#define ZIP_INU32_MAX =DACHAR_MAX

typedef unsigned in=DF uint32_t;
#define ZIP_=DAINU32_MAX =DACHAR_MAX

typedef  long int64_t;
#define ZIP_INU64_MIN SLONG_MIN
#define ZIP_INU64_MAX SLONG_MAX

typedef unsigned long uint64_t;
#define ZIP_=DAINU64_MAX =DALONG_MAX

#endif /* zipconf.h */

--------------070906000505020105050500

#ifndef _HAD_ZIPINT_H
#define _HAD_ZIPINT_H

/*
  zipint.h -- internal declarations.
[...]

#include <zlib.h>

#ifdef _WIN32
#define ZIP_EXTERN __declspec(dllexport)
/* for dup(), close(), etc. */
#include <io.h>
#endif

#include "zip.h"
#include "config.h"

#ifndef HAVE_FSEEKO
#define fseeko(s, o, w)	(fseek((s), (long int)(o), (w)))
#endif

#ifndef HAVE_FTELLO
#define ftello(s)	((long)ftell((s)))
#endif

#ifndef HAVE_MKSTEMP
int _zip_mkstemp(char *);
#define mkstemp _zip_mkstemp
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_MOVEFILEEXA
#include <windows.h>
#define _zip_rename(s, t)						\
	(!MoveFileExA((s), (t),						\
		     MOVEFILE_COPY_ALLOWED|MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING))
#else
#define _zip_rename	rename
#endif

/* Windows' open() doesn't understand Unix permissions */
#if !defined(HAVE_OPEN)
#if defined(HAVE__OPEN)
#define open(a, b, c)	_open((a), (b))
#endif
#endif

#if !defined(HAVE_SNPRINTF)
#if defined(HAVE__SNPRINTF)
#define snprintf	_snprintf
#endif
#endif

#if !defined(HAVE_STRCASECMP)
#if defined(HAVE__STRCMPI)
#define strcasecmp	_strcmpi
#elif defined(HAVE__STRICMP)
#define strcasecmp	_stricmp
#endif
#endif

#if !defined(HAVE_STRDUP)
#if defined(HAVE__STRDUP)
#define strdup		_strdup
#endif
#endif

=0C

#define CENTRAL_MAGIC "PK\1\2"
#define LOCAL_MAGIC   "PK\3\4"
#define EOCD_MAGIC    "PK\5\6"
#define DATADES_MAGIC "PK\7\8"
#define TORRENT_SIG	"TORRENTZIPPED-"
#define TORRENT_SIG_LEN	14
#define TORRENT_CRC_LEN 8
#define TORRENT_MEM_LEVEL	8
#define CDENTRYSIZE         46u
#define LENTRYSIZE          30
#define MAXCOMLEN        65536
#define MAXEXTLEN        65536
#define EOCDLEN             22
#define CDBUFSIZE       (MAXCOMLEN+EOCDLEN)
#define BUFSIZE		8192

=0C

/* This section contains API that won't materialize like this.  It's
   placed in the internal section, pending cleanup. */

typedef struct zip_source *(*zip_compression_implementation)(struct zip *=
,
						     struct zip_source *,
						     zip_uint16_t, int);
typedef struct zip_source *(*zip_encryption_implementation)(struct zip *,=

						    struct zip_source *,
						    zip_uint16_t, int,
						    const char *);

ZIP_EXTERN zip_compression_implementation zip_get_compression_implementat=
ion(
    zip_uint16_t);
ZIP_EXTERN zip_encryption_implementation zip_get_encryption_implementatio=
n(
    zip_uint16_t);

=0C

/* This section contains API that is of limited use until support for
   user-supplied compression/encryption implementation is finished.
   Thus we will keep it private for now. */

typedef zip_int64_t (*zip_source_layered_callback)(struct zip_source *, v=
oid *,
						   void *, zip_uint64_t,
						   enum zip_source_cmd);

ZIP_EXTERN void zip_source_close(struct zip_source *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_crc(struct zip *, struct zip_sou=
rce *,
					     int);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_deflate(struct zip *,
						 struct zip_source *,
						 zip_uint16_t, int);
ZIP_EXTERN void zip_source_error(struct zip_source *, int *, int *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_layered(struct zip *,
						 struct zip_source *,
						 zip_source_layered_callback,
						 void *);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_source_open(struct zip_source *);
ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_pkware(struct zip *,
						struct zip_source *,
						zip_uint16_t, int,
						const char *);
ZIP_EXTERN zip_int64_t zip_source_read(struct zip_source *, void *,
				       zip_uint64_t);
ZIP_EXTERN int zip_source_stat(struct zip_source *, struct zip_stat *);

/* This function will probably remain private.  It is not needed to
   implement compression/encryption routines.  (We should probably
   rename it to _zip_source_pop.) */

ZIP_EXTERN struct zip_source *zip_source_pop(struct zip_source *);

=0C

/* state of change of a file in zip archive */

enum zip_state { ZIP_ST_UNCHANGED, ZIP_ST_DELETED, ZIP_ST_REPLACED,
		 ZIP_ST_ADDED, ZIP_ST_RENAMED };

/* error source for layered sources */

enum zip_les { ZIP_LES_NONE, ZIP_LES_UPPER, ZIP_LES_LOWER, ZIP_LES_INVAL =
};

/* directory entry: general purpose bit flags */

#define ZIP_GPBF_ENCRYPTED		0x0001	/* is encrypted */
#define ZIP_GPBF_DATA_DESCRIPTOR	0x0008	/* crc/size after file data */
#define ZIP_GPBF_STRONG_ENCRYPTION	0x0040  /* uses strong encryption */

/* error information */

struct zip_error {
    int zip_err;	/* libzip error code (ZIP_ER_*) */
    int sys_err;	/* copy of errno (E*) or zlib error code */
    char *str;		/* string representation or NULL */
};

/* zip archive, part of API */

struct zip {
    char *zn;			/* file name */
    FILE *zp;			/* file */
    struct zip_error error;	/* error information */

    unsigned int flags;		/* archive global flags */
    unsigned int ch_flags;	/* changed archive global flags */

    char *default_password;	/* password used when no other supplied */

    struct zip_cdir *cdir;	/* central directory */
    char *ch_comment;		/* changed archive comment */
    int ch_comment_len;		/* length of changed zip archive
				 * comment, -1 if unchanged */
    zip_uint64_t nentry;	/* number of entries */
    zip_uint64_t nentry_alloc;	/* number of entries allocated */
    struct zip_entry *entry;	/* entries */
    int nfile;			/* number of opened files within archive */
    int nfile_alloc;		/* number of files allocated */
    struct zip_file **file;	/* opened files within archive */
};

/* file in zip archive, part of API */

struct zip_file {
    struct zip *za;		/* zip archive containing this file */
    struct zip_error error;	/* error information */
    int eof;
    struct zip_source *src;	/* data source */
};

/* zip archive directory entry (central or local) */

struct zip_dirent {
    unsigned short version_madeby;	/* (c)  version of creator */
    unsigned short version_needed;	/* (cl) version needed to extract */
    unsigned short bitflags;		/* (cl) general purpose bit flag */
    unsigned short comp_method;		/* (cl) compression method used */
    time_t last_mod;			/* (cl) time of last modification */
    unsigned int crc;			/* (cl) CRC-32 of uncompressed data */
    unsigned int comp_size;		/* (cl) size of commpressed data */
    unsigned int uncomp_size;		/* (cl) size of uncommpressed data */
    char *filename;			/* (cl) file name (NUL-terminated) */
    unsigned short filename_len;	/* (cl) length of filename (w/o NUL) */
    char *extrafield;			/* (cl) extra field */
    unsigned short extrafield_len;	/* (cl) length of extra field */
    char *comment;			/* (c)  file comment */
    unsigned short comment_len;		/* (c)  length of file comment */
    unsigned short disk_number;		/* (c)  disk number start */
    unsigned short int_attrib;		/* (c)  internal file attributes */
    unsigned int ext_attrib;		/* (c)  external file attributes */
    unsigned int offset;		/* (c)  offset of local header  */
};

/* zip archive central directory */

struct zip_cdir {
    struct zip_dirent *entry;	/* directory entries */
    int nentry;			/* number of entries */

    unsigned int size;		/* size of central direcotry */
    unsigned int offset;	/* offset of central directory in file */
    char *comment;		/* zip archive comment */
    unsigned short comment_len;	/* length of zip archive comment */
};

=0C

struct zip_source {
    struct zip_source *src;
    union {
	zip_source_callback f;
	zip_source_layered_callback l;
    } cb;
    void *ud;
    enum zip_les error_source;
    int is_open;
};

/* entry in zip archive directory */

struct zip_entry {
    enum zip_state state;
    struct zip_source *source;
    char *ch_filename;
    char *ch_extra;
    int ch_extra_len;
    char *ch_comment;
    int ch_comment_len;
};

=0C

extern const char * const _zip_err_str[];
extern const int _zip_nerr_str;
extern const int _zip_err_type[];

=0C

#define ZIP_ENTRY_DATA_CHANGED(x)	\
			((x)->state =3D=3D ZIP_ST_REPLACED  \
			 || (x)->state =3D=3D ZIP_ST_ADDED)

#define ZIP_IS_RDONLY(za)	((za)->ch_flags & ZIP_AFL_RDONLY)

=0C

int _zip_cdir_compute_crc(struct zip *, uLong *);
void _zip_cdir_free(struct zip_cdir *);
int _zip_cdir_grow(struct zip_cdir *, int, struct zip_error *);
struct zip_cdir *_zip_cdir_new(int, struct zip_error *);
int _zip_cdir_write(struct zip_cdir *, FILE *, struct zip_error *);

void _zip_dirent_finalize(struct zip_dirent *);
void _zip_dirent_init(struct zip_dirent *);
int _zip_dirent_read(struct zip_dirent *, FILE *, unsigned char **,
		     zip_uint32_t *, int, struct zip_error *);
void _zip_dirent_torrent_normalize(struct zip_dirent *);
int _zip_dirent_write(struct zip_dirent *, FILE *, int, struct zip_error =
*);

void _zip_entry_free(struct zip_entry *);
void _zip_entry_init(struct zip *, int);
struct zip_entry *_zip_entry_new(struct zip *);

void _zip_error_clear(struct zip_error *);
void _zip_error_copy(struct zip_error *, struct zip_error *);
void _zip_error_fini(struct zip_error *);
void _zip_error_get(struct zip_error *, int *, int *);
void _zip_error_init(struct zip_error *);
void _zip_error_set(struct zip_error *, int, int);
void _zip_error_set_from_source(struct zip_error *, struct zip_source *);=

const char *_zip_error_strerror(struct zip_error *);

int _zip_file_fillbuf(void *, size_t, struct zip_file *);
unsigned int _zip_file_get_offset(struct zip *, int);

int _zip_filerange_crc(FILE *, off_t, off_t, uLong *, struct zip_error *)=
;

struct zip *_zip_open(const char *, FILE *, int, int, int *);

struct zip_source *_zip_source_file_or_p(struct zip *, const char *, FILE=
 *,
					 zip_uint64_t, zip_int64_t, int,
					 const struct zip_stat *);
struct zip_source *_zip_source_new(struct zip *);

int _zip_changed(struct zip *, int *);
void _zip_free(struct zip *);
const char *_zip_get_name(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, int, struct zip_err=
or *);
int _zip_local_header_read(struct zip *, int);
void *_zip_memdup(const void *, size_t, struct zip_error *);
int _zip_name_locate(struct zip *, const char *, int, struct zip_error *)=
;
struct zip *_zip_new(struct zip_error *);
unsigned short _zip_read2(unsigned char **);
unsigned int _zip_read4(unsigned char **);
zip_int64_t _zip_replace(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, const char *,
			 struct zip_source *);
int _zip_set_name(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, const char *);
void _zip_u2d_time(time_t, unsigned short *, unsigned short *);
int _zip_unchange(struct zip *, zip_uint64_t, int);
void _zip_unchange_data(struct zip_entry *);

#endif /* zipint.h */

--------------070906000505020105050500

WITHOUT_KOFFICE=3D"YES"
WITH_CUPS=3D"YES"