Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:33:59 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?= <peter@pean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for Mini PCie card WLE300NX( (AR9380)

Oops, I didn't reply in public!

On 15 February 2013 09:03, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Yup! I'm working on open sourcing the HAL side of things soon.

I'm going through final code approval now.

Then, of course, there's all this extra work required to get it
somewhat validated - I have to write a bunch of testing routines to
test TX power, TX and RX EVM (to make sure that things aren't
distorting), fix up some of the shortcuts I've taken (eg making ANI
work right), implement MSI interrupt handling, test whether 3-stream
negotiation, TX and RX works correctly, make sure the STA timers are
setup right, make sure the hostap timers are setup right, implement
CABQ handling for hostap mode...

.. yeah, there's still a lot of work to do. :-)

But it's almost there.

Adrian