Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:18:39 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Which VM ?

I am planing n rebuilding my laptop now that 9.10 is out. I want to be
able to run Ubuntu, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and perhaps XP as guest OS'es on this
machine.

I tried this a month or so ago with VirtualBox, and some of these OS'es did
not work under it. I understand that the one Linus is favoring is Xen.

What's the collective wisdom of the list on this? Which VM should I use?

programs.