Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:18:46 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        eayesta@portugalete.uned.es
Subject:   Re: bruteforceblocker + PF

Hi questions, Enrique Ayesta Perojo,

<snip because I have accidently lost the thread :-)>

   It seems like bruteforceblocker is running, since you can see
   messages in your auth.log. this is good. could you please provide
   me info, which version of openssh are you using, so I can debug? I
   have som reports, that my bruteforceblocker does not work with
   older versions of openssh, since it uses little bit different
   format of warnings, so my regexps does not apply. Also, please send
   here the format of those messages.

   Thank you.

--
Sincerely,