Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:18:18 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Missing man pages: ld.so, sigwait()

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:45:03 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Hmmm, let's see...  OpenBSD has a sigwait(3) manual page and both NetBSD
> and OpenBSD have ld.so pages.

Hmmm, my comments about sigwait(3) still apply, but I've had a look and
it looks like we have something _very_ similar to {Net,Open}BSD's
ld.so(1) in our own rtld(1).

The question is now simply whether we create an MLINK for rtld.1 or
or fix the Xrefs in other manual pages to point to it.

Ciao,
Sheldon.